Summit Audio Effect and Signal Processors
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Tube leveling amplifier 1-channel, With side-chain and link connector for coupling several units, 3 level adjustable attack and decay, Analog VU meter, Bypass / Link switch on the front panel, XLR and jack in- and output, 19" rack format...
- With side-chain and link connector for coupling several units
- 3 level adjustable attack and decay
1-Channel tube compressor With side-chain and link socket for coupling several units, Attack and decay, adjustable in 3-stages, VU meter, Bypass / Link switch on the front panel, XLR and jack input and output, Design: 9.5" / 1U, Handmade...
- With side-chain and link socket for coupling several units
- Attack and decay, adjustable in 3-stages
- VU meter
Dual-channel compressor limiter
Dual-channel compressor limiter Continuously variable attack and release times, Adjustable threshold, Variable slope (ratio), Output gain control, Soft-knee characteristic, Stereo link switch, 2x VU meters, Side-chain insert, Bypass switch
- Continuously variable attack and release times
- Adjustable threshold
- Variable slope (ratio)
2-Channel 4-Band Tubes EQ (passive)
2-Channel 4-Band Tubes EQ (passive) Bypass / HP in / EQ switchable, Transformerless design, THD less than 0.05% @ 1kHz, Frequency response: 5Hz-100kHz, 19" 2U, Handmade in USA, Weight: 8.1 kg
- Bypass / HP in / EQ switchable
- Transformerless design
- THD less than 0.05% @ 1kHz
Summit Audio FeQ-50; passive equalizer; 4-Band tube / solid state EQ with 6 switchable frequencies; +/- 14 dB control range; passive EQ design; max. input level: +20 dBu; max. output level: +20 dBu; frequency response: 12 Hz - 100...
B-Stock, Summit Audio TLA-100 A, 1-channel tube compressor with sidechain and linkout, attack and decay switchable, VU-metering, bypass and link switch on the front, XLR and Jack in- and outputs, 19", 2U, handmade in USA, B-Stock with full warranty, may...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!