Until now, the only straps I could get locally would make me end up with an Epiphone Explorer sitting right in the middle of my torso, which, for an Explorer, is not acceptable.
I have to admit, I was quite skeptical I would ever find a strap that's long enough for me, since I am a hair over 6'6 but I wanted to try this one anyway, and, oh boy, was it not the best decision I've ever made!
So, for the pros:
- It looks and feels extremely durable
- It really holds tight on the strap buttons, even on the tiny ones I have on my Explorer
- It's long. Very long. I'm 6'6, with quite a belly, and my guitar(the center of it, not the bottom part) ended up slightly above my knees when I fully extended it.
Now the cons:
- The slide buckles tend to rub against the guitar, but I'd put the real blame on the explorer's odd shape.
- Obviously, it won't be as comfy as a leather or high-end strap.
- It also tends to slip.
Long story cut short, astounding value for money strap that I'd definitely recommend to any (tall) guitarist/bassist I know!