Synthogy Product Overview
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
- 4 extensively sampled pianos: Yamaha U5, A.M. Hume (built in 1914), Honky Tonk (built in 1915), and a Real Tack (circa. 1900) that has been prepared with metal tacks inserted into the hammer felts
- Up to 16 velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for inaudible transitions
- Realistic string resonance via Harmonic Resonance Modeling
- 4 Elaborately sampled pianos: Yamaha U5, A.M. Hume (built in 1914), Honky Tonk Packard (built in 1915), tack piano (around 1900) prepared with rice on the hammers
- Up to 16 velocity layers with sample interpolation technology for inaudible transitions
- Realistic string resonances through harmonic resonance modeling
We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.