Synthogy Ivory II Upright Pianos
- 4 extensively sampled pianos: Yamaha U5, A.M. Hume (built in 1914), Honky Tonk (built in 1915), and a Real Tack (circa. 1900) that has been prepared with metal tacks inserted into the hammer felts
- Up to 16 velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for inaudible transitions
- Realistic string resonance via Harmonic Resonance Modeling
- Half-pedalling function
- Sustain Resonance DSP for a realistic pedal response
- Real release samples, soft pedal and pedal noises
- Many adjustable parameters such as timbre, stereo width and perspective, velocity response, mechanical key noise, lid position, tuning, etc.
- Effects section with reverb, ambience, chorus and EQ
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: min. Windows 7 (32/64 bit), min. Mac OSX 10.8, 2 GHz quad core CPU, 2 GB of RAM, 84 GB HD, internet connection, iLok license manager
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 266799 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!