Synthogy Ivory II Upright Pianos
Virtual Piano (Download)
- 4 Elaborately sampled pianos: Yamaha U5, A.M. Hume (built in 1914), Honky Tonk Packard (built in 1915), tack piano (around 1900) prepared with rice on the hammers
- Up to 16 velocity layers with sample interpolation technology for inaudible transitions
- Realistic string resonances through harmonic resonance modeling
- Half-pedal function
- Sustain Resonance DSP for natural pedal behavior
- Samples for release phase, soft pedal and pedal noises
- Numerous adjustable parameters such as timbre, stereo base, touch response, background noise, cover position, tuning etc.
- Effects section with reverb, ambience, chorus and EQ
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: From Win7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.8, 2 GHz Quad Core CPU, 2 GB RAM, 84 GB HD, Internet connection, iLok License Manager
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 452788 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!