Syrincs M3-220 DT
2.1 Active System
- Power: 220 W RMS
- 2 Power amplifier modules in each satellite
- 1 Power amp module in the subwoofer
- Completely magnetically shielded for AV or PC applications
- Balanced XLR inputs
- Maximum SPL (sound pressure level): 111 DB SPL peak / 1 m
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 39 - 24,000 Hz
- Frequency range (-3 dB): 45 - 19,000 Hz
- D'Appolito arrangement of satellite speakers
- Switchable equalisation for free-standing or table mount
- Switchable delay for optimised phase synchronisation between subwoofer and satellite: 0 m or 0.6 m
- A cable system provides the satellites with music signals and operating voltages
- 3/8" Thread
- Colour: Black
- 2 Cables included for sub-satellite connection (length approx. 2 m - completely magnetically shielded for AV or PC applications)
- Size: 8"
- Double ventilated bandpass for dry, dynamic and low-distortion bass reproduction
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 427 x 287 x 323 mm
- Weight: 15.5 kg
- Equipped with: 1" neodymium tweeter with Acoustic Waveguide for high dynamics and 2x 4" low-mid-range drivers
- The tweeters are protected by peak and RMS limiter
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 334 x 126 x 184 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
|Speaker Components||1x 1"|
|Woofer Components||1x 8"|
|Subwoofer Power||220 W|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 140877 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!