Tama LST1455H Sound Lab Snare
- Size: 14" x 5.5"
- Vintage Hammered Steel
- SLP-Sound Lab Project Series
- Model LST1455H
- Version: 1.2 mm hammered steel shell in satin chrome finish
- Chrome shell hardware with brass lugs
- 2.3 mm steel hoops (10-hole)
- MLS50A+ B "Linear Drive" snare strainer
- 20-Spiral MS20RL14C steel snare wires
- Evans G1 has white roughened batter head and Evans Hazy 300 resonance head
- The hammering gives the steel shell a slightly darker character
|Depth in inch||5,5"|
|Die Cast Hoop||No|
|Shell Colour||Chrome, Satin|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379838 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!