Tascam DR-10 CS
Compact digital recorder for Sennheiser lavalier microphones
- Switches between a lavalier microphone and a wireless pocket transmitter and creates for you a safety track
- Mono recording in 24-bit / 48 kHz BWF format
- Recording on microSD / microSDHC card (up to 32 GB)
- If necessary, two recording files with different recording levels can be created
- Button lock
- Switchable limiter
- Switchable low-cut filter
- Automatic level control
- Playback function
- Headphone jack
- Internal clock and stored time information
- OEL display
- Micro USB port
- Power supply via USB or an alkaline battery / NiMH batteries (size AAA)
- More than eight hours of recording time with a single AAA battery
- For Sennheiser microphones
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||No|
|48 V Phantom power||No|
|Storage Medium||Micro SD/SDHC Card|
|Resolution max.||24 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||48 kHz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 352270 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!