Tascam DR-680 MkII
Multitrack Field Recorder
- 24 Bit 192 kHz
- Records onto SD/SDHC/SDXC cards
- Can record up to 8 tracks
- Automatic-recording function can start and stop recording automatically in response to the input signal level
- Mark function
- Repeat playback function
- 6 Balanced microphone/line inputs (4 XLR/TRS combo jacks, 2 TRS jacks)
- 48V Phantom power
- Low cut filter
- Limiter and input gain per analog input
- 6 Unbalanced line outs (RCA)
- Stereo digital input and output (selectable between SPDIF- and AES/EBU formats)
- Headphone connector
- USB 2.0
- Cascade function allows transport control of multiple DR-680MKII units
- Built-in loudspeaker
- Battery- and power supply operable - Power supply included in delivery
- Backlit graphical LCD
- Dimensions: 202 x 54 x 176 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg without batteries
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||No|
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC/SDXC Card|
|Resolution max.||24 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||192 kHz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 359227 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!