Taylor Custom #10140 Grand Auditorium
Steel String Guitar
The Grand Auditorium is Taylor's most versatile body shape and equally suitable for a wide range of playing techniques.
The back and sides made of hand-selected cocobolo give the guitar its powerful bass, warm mids and brilliance in the treble. The top made of red cedar provides a quick response. The pickup is Taylor's own active ES2 dynamic piezo system with bass, midrange and treble control.
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium with Venetian Cutaway
- Top: Dark western red cedar, solid
- CV bracing with Relief Rout
- Bottom and sides: Solid cocobolo
- Hawaiian Koa Binding (figured)
- Fretboard and bridge: Ebony
- Boxwood/Koa Custom Spires fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Bone nut
- Bone saddle
- Pickup: Expression System 2
- Gotoh 510 Antique Gold machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light .013 - .056 (Article nr 396516)
- Serial number: 1104197103
- Colour: Natural
- Taylor Deluxe case included
- Made in USA
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Cocobolo, massive|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.