TC-Helicon Go Twin
2-Channel audio / MIDI interface for mobile devices
- Integrated microphone preamplifier
- Phantom power: +48 V
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz
- 2 Microphone / line / instrument inputs: combo XLR / jack 6.3 mm
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm jack balanced
- Stereo headphone output
- 2 x 2.5 mm MIDI input and output (including adapter cable 5-pin DIN)
- Power supply via USB or 2x AA batteries
- Direct connection to iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices via USB or MFi Lightning cable
|Recording / Playback Channels||2x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Inputs||2|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||48 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||No|
|Width in mm||77 mm|
|Depth in mm||128 mm|
|Height in mm||40 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 493356 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!