Tech 21 Fly Rig RK5 v2
Multi Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Richie Kotzen signature model
- The same analogue SansAmp circuit, delay with tap-tempo, boost and the Richie Kotzen Signature OMG from the first version, plus some additional features, such as independent reverb with selectable room size, a rotary effect, compressor, fuzz, tuner, XLR output, a headphone jack, as well as a switchable speaker simulation
- Controls: Boost Level - OMG: Drive, Tone, Level - SansAmp: Drive, Low, Mid, High, Level - Reverb - Delay: Time, Drift, Repeats, Level
- Buttons: Comp, Fuzz, SansAmp, Reverb Size, Roto, Headphones, Ground Lift
- LED: Effect on
- Foot switch: Boost, OMG, Reverb/Tuner, Delay, Tap/Speed
- Input (6.3 mm jack)
- Output (6.3 mm jack)
- XLR out
- Power adapter connector (female connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pin inside)
- Current consumption: 200 mA
- Power supply with a DC power adapter (Auto-Switching power adapter for voltages of 110 V-240 V with replaceable international plug for EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 318 x 64 x 32 mm
- Weight: 587 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460373 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!