the t.bone SC 500 USB
USB Recording Microphone
- With integrated 24 Bit / 192 kHz USB audio interface
- Microphone element with three 16 mm condenser microphone capsules
- Switchable characteristics: Stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight
- Low-noise microphone preamplifier with adjustable input sensitivity
- Integrated adjustable headphone amplifier for latency-free monitoring (3.5 mm mini jack socket)
- Mute switch
- Includes integrated microphone stand and mini USB cable
- Sampling rate: 44.1-192 kHz
- Bitrate:16 / 24 Bit
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5.6 mV (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Limit sound pressure level:120 dB (THD:0.5% 1KHz)
- Output impedance: 32 Ohm
- Signal-to-noise ratio:100 dB
- Compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 (or later) and Mac 10.4.11 (or later)
- Power supply via mini USB
- Dimensions without tripod: 18.2 x 6.0 x 6.0 cm
- Dimensions with tripod: 24.3 x 20.0 x 17.5 cm
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429632 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!