the t.mix DM 20 R
- 20 Inputs: 8 x XLR, 4 x XLR / Jack combo, 2 x stereo, 1 x SPDIF, USB
- 8 Outputs
- 16 Buses: 4x Mono, 4x stereo, LR + headphones
- 7" Touch display
- 100 mm Motor fader
- +48 V Phantom power
- 4-Band EQ
- Compressor and gate per channel
- 48.0 KHz sample rate
- FX section with 2x Modulation (chorus, flanger, rotor), 2x delay (6 delays), 2x reverb (6 reverbs)
- 2x 31 Band EQ with RTA
- 2 Track USB player / recorder
- Oscillator with white and pink noise
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm Jack
- Construction: 19" / 4 U, 220 mm Depth
- Weight: 6.1 kg
|Channels (max. amount)||20|
|DCA (Digitally Contr. Amp.)||No|
|Card Slot (external)||No|
|External Power Supply||No|
|Port For Ext. Power Supply||No|
|19" Rack Unit||Yes|
|Built in Audio player||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437754 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!