Thomann Classic Natura 4/4
- Size: 4/4
- Selected two-piece top made of solid spruce
- Laminated mahogany body
- Tinted maple neck
- Purple Heart fretboard and bridge
- Top and bottom binding
- Wooden soundhole rosette
- Lateral fretboard markings on the 3rd, 5th and 7th frets
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 52 mm
- Gold-plated machine head with lyra and white acrylic buttons
- Strings (ex works): D'Addario J45
- Colour: Natural matte
- Made in Europe
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Fretboard||Purple Heart Amarant|
|Nut width in mm||52,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317589 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!