- Extremely low-noise Class A JFet amplifier
- For dynamic and ribbon microphones
- 2 Matched JFet transistor pairs
- Input: Balanced 3-pin XLR female
- Output: Balanced 3-pol. XLR male
- Input impedance: 20 kOhm
- Gain: 28 dB (@ 3 kOhm source impedance)
- Frequency response: 10 - 50,000 Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Requires phantom power: 24 - 48 V.
- Dimensions (L x W): 77 x 22 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Developed and produced in Germany
Note: Does not allow phantom power to pass through to the microphone
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||3|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||August 2020|
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.