Thon Case DMX Invader 1024 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
19" Flight case
- Suitable case for Stairville DMX Invader 1024 NET
- Laminated with 6.8 mm birch plywood
- 25 x 25 mm Auminiium edges
- 2 x Medium sized butterflies
- 1 x Leather handle
- 4 x Rubber feet 28 x 20 mm
- 15 mm birch multiplex side panels painted black
- Rack rail with rubber piping and nuts to attach the mixer
- Palm rest in front
- Rear space for cables
- All sockets freely accessible
- Device can be operated in the case
- External dimensions over ball corners and leather handle (W x D x H): approx. 585 x 625 x 188 mm
- Weight: approx. 9.4 kg (with Invader approx. 16.2 kg)
- Colour: Black
- Made in Germany
|Case category||Light controller 19"|
|Number of fixtures||1|
|Material||Birch Plywood, 7 mm|
|Design of compartment||11U 19"|
|Locks And Catches||2x Butterfly|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503607 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!