Thorens TD 1600 walnut
Manual Turntable with Sub-chassis
- Externally very close to the earlier 160 series with classic wooden frame, two-part plate with internal belt, thick rubber mat, arm board and acrylic hood
- Innovations inside: The conical springs for sub chassis are not mounted on top board any longer but standing on the bottom. Additionally, a small but strong tightened thread made of steel connects sub chassis with a steel pin on the bottom and so prevents sub chassis from staggering and allows only vertical movement.
- The powerful motor control ensures a constant speed with exact synchronisation
- Drive: Internal flat belt
- Sub-plate made of aluminium
- Motor: Fully electronically controlled and stabilised AC synchronous motor
- Control built into the chassis
- Speeds: 33-1 / 3, 45rpm
- Switching: Electronic
- Turntable: 12"/ 4.2 kg aluminium
- Tonearm: Thorens TP92
- Anti-skating: Magnetic
- Power supply: External power supply
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced(RCA) outputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 454 x 180 x 369 mm
- Weight: 10.9 kg
- Colour: Real wood veneered frame in high gloss walnut, top plate made of triCom
- Includes power supply and dust cover (acrylic)
Note: Cartridge not included
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488959 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!