Thorens TD 1601 black
Manual Turntable with Sub-Chassis
- The TD 1601 is the consequent further development of the TD 1600 in the direction of enhanced user comfort
- Classical wooden plinth, two-part platter with inner belt and thick rubber mat, powerful motor control unit, arm board and acrylic dust cover are expanded by balanced outputs and functions for easier handling.
- Innovations inside: The conical springs for sub chassis are not mounted on top board any longer but standing on the bottom. Additionally, a small but strong tightened thread made of steel connects sub chassis with a steel pin on the bottom and so prevents sub chassis from staggering and allows only vertical movement.
- The elaborate motor control ensures a constant speed with exact synchronisation
- Drive: Internal flat belt
- Sub-plate made of aluminium
- Motor: fully electronically controlled and stabilized AC synchronous motor
- Control built into the chassis
- Speeds: 33-1 / 3, 45rpm
- Switching: Electronic
- Turntable: 12"/ 4.2 kg aluminium
- Tonearm: Thorens TP92
- Anti-skating: Magnetic
- Power supply: external power supply
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 454 x 180 x 369 mm
- Weight: 10.9 kg
- Colour: high-gloss black, top plate made of triCom
Note: Cartridge not included
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488960 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!