Thorens TD 309 red
Tri-balance turntable with suspended chassis
- Electronically controlled low-voltage DC motor
- Adjustable belt tension for optimal adjustment
- Sub-plate made of aluminium with a special contact ring
- Customisable azimuth and overhang
- Drive: Flat belt (inside)
- Motor: Electronically controlled DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1 / 3, 45rpm
- Switching: electronic
- Turntable: 12"/ 2.3 kg (quartz glass)
- Tonearm THORENS TP 92
- Cartridge THORENS TAS 267
- Anti-skating: Magnet
- Power supply: external plug-in power supply
- 12 V DC / AC, min. 6 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 470 x 125 x 430 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Colour: Red high gloss
- Includes plug-in power supply, RCA cable, tonearm scale, spirit level and setting template
- Suitable dust protection cover: Art.494288 (not included)
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 494281 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!