Townsend Labs Sphere L22
Three-dimensional Microphone Modelling System
- For reproducing the sound behaviour of different microphones including transient reproduction, proximity effect and three-dimensional directional characteristics
- Changing microphone type, directional characteristics and other properties is possible even after recording
- Listen to the sound of different microphones
- Reduce crosstalk, unwanted room colouration, and other common recording problems using Off-Axis Correction (TM)
- Stereo recordings with a single microphone
- Includes 2 capsule microphone and DSP plugin
Sphere L22 microphone:
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Replacement noise level: 7 dB-A
- Peak SPL: 140 dB (with activated -20 dB attenuation)
- Attenuation options: -10 dB and -20 dB
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Connector: XLR-m (5-pin)
- Requires phantom power: 44 - 52 V
- Dimensions: 225 x 63 mm
- Weight: 770 g
- Includes breakout cable, microphone shock mount, microphone clip, carrying case and dust cover
Sphere DSP Plug-In:
- Microphone Models LD-47, LD-49, LD-67, LD-87, LD-12, SD-451, RB-4038, DN-57, Sphere Linear
- Supported plug-in formats UAD, AAX Native, VST2, VST3, Audio Units (Mac only)
- Natively supported operating systems: (AAX, VST and AU) Mac OSX 10.8.5 and higher, Windows 7 and higher
- Apollo interfaces and UAD-2 hardware (AAX, VST, AU and RTAS): Mac OSX 10.9.5 and higher, Windows 7 and higher, AAX DSP support for Pro Tools HDX
- System requirements: 4 GB of RAM, 200 MB of free hard disk space, Internet connection, compatible plug-in host application (DAW software) with support for AAX, VST2, VST3, AU or UAD, two phantom power mic preamps
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 402672 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!