Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Authentic analog sound
- Oscillator models: Triple VCO, Dual VCO, DCO, Dual VCO Eco, Digital
- Detuning per oscillator plus freely assignable modulator and random offset for other parameters
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Adjustable portamento range
- Filter models with Zero-Delay-Feedback (ZDF) based on analog behavior: Transistor Ladder, Sallen-Key, Cascade, Multimode State Variable, Morphing 2-Pine
- Two synchronizable LFOs
- Two envelopes, each with three types
- Two effect modules with each chorus (3 modes)
- Phaser (2 modes)
- Plate Reverb
- Stereo Delay and Rotary Speaker
- Arpeggiator with swing function and tempo offset
- Easy to use MIDI control
- Controller assignment can be edited
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats: VST 2/AU/AAXnative/NCP
- System requirements: Upwards of WinXP (32/64-Bit), Upwards of Mac OSX 10.5, Multicore CPU, 1 GB of RAM, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
|sales rank in this product group||98|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||September 2016|
Find Virtual Instruments and Samplers
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 389814 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!