UK Sound 1173 Mic Pre & Compressor
Mic Preamp and Compressor
- Discrete Class A circuit
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Gain: 15 to 70 dB
- Front panel Hi-Z DI input for guitar, bass, etc.
- Rear microphone and line level input
- Switchable input impedance (Mic): 150 - 300 Ohm
- Phase inversion and +48 V phantom powering
- Compression ratios: 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 12:1, 20:1 and "all-buttons-in"
- Fixed threshold - adjustable attack and release times
- 100 Hz sidechain highpass filter
- Frequency response: 31.5 -20,000 Hz (±2 dB)
- Output impedance: 300 Ohm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 483 x 254 x 4.45 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 466434 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!