Vermona '14 Analog Synthesizer
Monophone Analog Synthesizer
- 44 Keys, semi-weight (Fatar) with aftertouch
- Waveforms VCO 1 and 2: sine, saw, rectangle
- Pulse-width-modulation through LFO (up to 100% pulse-width) and glide with legato function
- Octaves: 16', 8', 4', FIX
- Mixer: Volumes of both oscillators and sub-oscillators can be controlled individually; noise generator (white noise); volume control for external input
- Filter: lowpass with resonance; Slope: 12, 18, oder 24 dB/octave; Modulation sources: LFO, EG 1, Sinus-Wellenform of VCO 1 (can additionally be controlled by EG 1)
- VCA: Modes: ON, EG 2, EG 2 + LFO, individual volume controls for main outputs and headphone outputs
- Envelope Generators EC 1 and EC 2: ADSR
- LFO waveforms: saw up, saw down, square, triangle, sine, sample & hold
- Vibrato generator waveforms: Sinus or Dreieck
- Arpeggiator: ARP, SEQ
- Line-output 6.3 mm jack
- Balanced line output XLR
- Stereo headphone output 3.5 and 6.3 mm jack
- Line-input 6.3 mm jack
- CV / Gate outputs (3.5 mm and 6.3 mm jack)
- Sustain pedal input
- Volume pedal input
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 770 x 310 x 150 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Incl. damper pedal, printed manual, certificate, dust cover and cleaning cloth
|Number Of Keys||44|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||1|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401333 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!