Vicoustic VicBooth Premium
Singing & Practice Cabin with Window
- Usable area: 2.1 m²
- Modular construction
- Space-in-space principle
- Door design for operation without fan
- High quality acoustic modules each with an absorber side and a reflective side of wood
- Modules can be installed as desired to change the acoustics inside the cabin (deck elements can be rotated within seconds)
- Easy assembly and dismantling - thus also usable as mobile cab
- Designed for speakers, singers, translators, musicians, podcaster, etc.
- Allows professional microphone recording for studio and broadcasting
- Material used: Acoustic foam type M1, Microvelor fabric, MDF
- Absorbance level: broadband absorber
- Fire Class European (EN): Euroclass E
- Dimensions (L x W x H, assembled): 1970 x 1970 x 2080 mm
- Weight (including packaging): 141 kg
- Colours: beige (fabric), black (wood side of the module), wenge (beams)
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 389717 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!