Violectric DHA V380
Headphone Amplifier and D / A Converter
- 2 Analog stereo inputs: 2 x RCA (unbalanced)
- 3 Digital inputs: Opto, Coax with 24 bit and 96/192 kHz, USB 2.0 with up to 32 bit / 384 kHz for PCM signals, DSD 64 - 256
- 32 Bit resampling / reclocking with 180 dB dynamic
- 2 x 32-Bit converter per channel with -112 dB THD + N and 123 dB dynamic
- 18 +/- dB pre-gain for optimal adaptation to source and headphones
- Volume control with RK27 potentiometer
- 4 Powerful amplifiers, 5000 mW Pmax at 50 Ohm, 21 V RMS at 600 Ohm
- Delayed connection of the headphones after power-on
- Headphone and line-out can be selected separately
- Headphone outputs: 2x jack (6.3 mm, unbalanced), 1x XLR (4-pin balanced)
- Line Outs: 1 x RCA L / R (unbalanced), 1x XLR L / R (balanced)
- Toroidal transformer
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 290 x 80 x 248mm
- Weight: approx. 6 kg
- Colour: Black
- Includes power cord
|Number of stereo channels||2|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||2|
|sales rank in this product group||88|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||March 2021|
Find Headphone Amps
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 511993 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!