Schools For Recorder
Voggenreiter Voggy's Blockflötenschule
- Recorder course for children aged 6 and above
- By Martina Holtz
- With fingering table for German and baroque fingering
- For 5-hole recorders with the notes g', a', b', c'', d'' and e''
- Suitable for children from the age of four
- Popular nursery rhymes
Voggenreiter Blockflöten Basics
- From Herb Kraus
- Suitable for self study and for lessons in music schools
- Suitable for both German and baroque fingering
Voggenreiter Recorder Basics
Voggenreiter Recorder Basics: school for recorder, by Herb Kraus, for self-study and for teaching at music schools, for German and baroque fingering, ...
Voggenreiter Voggy's Blockflötenschule 2
- For recorders
- Learn with fun
- Recorder school for the very little ones from 6 years on
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!