Voggenreiter Das Bass-Handbuch
The Bass Handbook
- By Adrian Ashton: Compendium for electric bass
- Divided into the two sections "How to play your bass" and "Get to know your bass"
- In notation and tablature
- 256 pages, A4 hardcover
- In German language
- ISBN 978-3-8024-0563-1
- Includes CD with demo recordings
- History of the bass and its instrumentalists
- Reading music
- Scales and chords
- Simple and advanced playing techniques
- Amplifiers, Strings, Pickups & Co.
- Tips on buying and tuning
- Repairing your bass
|Subject||Guitars and Basses|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||256 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 108588 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!