Waldorf KB37 Keyboard
Keyboard for Eurorack modules
- Fatar TP9 keyboard with 37 keys and aftertouch
- Pitchbend- and modulation wheel, glide, octave up/down switch
- Gate retrigger
- CV interface: 8 CV outputs, pitch, velocity, aftertouch, pitchbend, mod wheel
- 3 freely definable MIDI controllers
- 3 trigger outputs
- Clock & Reset outputs for MIDI synchronisation
- Module section: Eurorack compatible bus
- Integrated power supply: +12 V / -12 V / 1.5 A
- Width: 545 mm / 107 HP
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- Sustain pedal input
- Sensor input and output
- 2 line outputs: L/R stereo
- 6.3 mm jack stereo headphone output
- Dimensions: 656 mm x 122 mm x 334mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8.5 kg
Note: Eurorack modules are not included.
|Width||107 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 386837 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!