Walrus Audio ACS 1 Amp+Cab Simulator
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Amp and cab simulator
- 3 Amplifier models based on classic combos from British and American music history
- Dual-amping option: 2 Different amplifier / cabinet combinations possible for left and right channels
- 6 Directly selectable, high-class, true-to-the-original IR cabinets matching the individual amplifiers
- Load your own IRs via free web app
- Room simulation for an authentic playing feel
- 3 On-board presets (up to 128 over MIDI)
- Boost function switches volume and/or gain to a preset value
- High resolution 24 bit / 48 kHz A/D and D/A converter
- Internal editing with 32 bit floating point
- Controls: Bass, mid, treb, vol, gain, room
- Switches: Cab, L+R, Fullerton/London/Dartford
- Footswitch: Bypass, boost
- Multi-coloured status LEDs
- Headphone connector for silent play: Stereo mini jack
- 2 Mono/Stereo inputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- 2 Mono/Stereo outputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- MIDI In/Out: DIN plug
- USB connection for charging the IR cabinet and firmware updates
- Powered via a 9 V DC power supply (negative polarity inside - not included)
- Current consumption: 300 mA minimum
- Dimensions includes potis (W x D x H): 67 x 124.5 x 64 mm
- Weight: 0.54 kg
- Made in the USA
|Effect Types||Amp & Cab Simulator|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 511898 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!