Warm Audio WA12-500 MKII
- 500 series mic preamp
- Input and output transformers from CineMag
- 71 db gain with fully discrete signal path
- Discrete 6-pin socket with 1731 style opamp
- Tone button switches the input impedance from 600 ohm to 150 ohm, thus changing the sound of the mic- and HI-Z inputs
- 2 megohm true HI-Z inputs on the front panel - transmits the instrument signal across the entire circuit, including the two CineMag transformers and discrete opamp
- Ideal for guitars, bass, keyboards as well as other instruments with a 6.3 mm output jack
- 48 V phantom power
- An output attenuation control (modelled after the CineMag output transformer), allows the preamplifier and transformers to be driven into saturation
- LED meter for gain indication
- 20 db pad
- Design: 500 module
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 413581 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!