Warm Audio WA-Classic
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8
- Custom Warm Audio capsule
- 100% Discrete circuit with Fairchild FETs, tantalum, polystyrene, and WIMA film capacitors
- High-pass filter: 80 Hz
- Pad: -10 dB
- SPL (sound pressure level): 125/132 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz, 1 kOhm 0.5% THD, 0/-10 dB)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohm
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Colour: Nickel
- Includes a shock mount, a microphone mount and a wooden box
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488625 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!