Warwick Pro Series Corvette 5 Ash
5-String Electric Bass
- German Pro Series - Teambuilt
- Body: Swamp ash
- Bolt-on neck: Ovangkol
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Fretboard radius: 26"
- Scale: 34" ( long scale)
- 24 Jumbo frets made of nickel silver
- Just a Nut III Tedur nut
- Nut width: 45.0 mm
- Pickup: Active MEC J/J
- Active MEC 2-band electronics
- Controls for volume (push/pull)/balance/treble/bass stacked
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-Piece Warwick bridge
- String spacing: 16.5 mm
- Distance from H to G string: 66 mm
- Warwick Security Locks
- Chrome hardware
- Weight: Approx. 3.8 kg
- Ex-factory strings: Warwick Black Label (40301 M) .045"- .135"
- Colour: Antique Tobacco Transparent Satin
- Incl. Warwick User Kit and Starline RockBag
- Made in Germany
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433124 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!