Wizoo Publishing Microphones
This microphone guide is designed to help you get an overview and select the right products for your work, your hobby, your passion. Of course, this includes a good portion of background knowledge: Become a microphone expert! Working successfully with microphones is like learning how a microphone hears. But do not worry, with formulas and higher mathematics, this book will not bother you. Practice makes perfect!
- Microphone types: dynamic, condenser, ribbon
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Additional equipment: From pop filter to the preamplifier
- Recording results: Scenarios for practice
- Special microphones, microphone technique and troubleshooting
- Thomann Special Edition
- Author: Andreas Hau
- Language: German / English
|Incl. CD ROM||No|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||96 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.