Xils Lab Syn'X 2
Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Inspired by an Italian synthesizer from the 1980s,Multitembral tone generation with eight layers and a total of 16 voices
- Per layer two oscillators with cumulative waveforms (Saw / DoubleSaw / Triangle / Sine / Pulse / Square)
- Hardsync, ring modulator as well as pulse width cross modualtion between the oscillators
- Emulated CEM3320 filter chip for multimode filters (12/24 dB / oct low pass, 6/12 dB / oct bandpass, 12 dB / oct highpass) with pre / post
- Drive module
- Four DADSR envelopes
- Four LFOs
- Sixfold modulation matrix
- 128-Step Polysequencer
- Effect section with chorus, delay, phaser, etc.
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
|Copy protection||eLicenser, iLok, iLok License Manager|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 388380 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!