Yamaha THR10 V2
Universal Guitar Combo Amplifier
- For electric guitar, acoustic guitar or electric bass
- Equipped with: 2x 8 cm full range speaker
- Power: 2 x 5 Watt
- 5 Amp simulations: Clean, crunch, lead, Brit HI, modern
- Bass simulation
- Acoustic simulation
- Effects: Chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, delay/reverb, spring reverb, hall, reverb
- Controls for bass, middle, treble
- 5 User memory slots
- Chromatic tuner
- Inputs and outputs: Input, headphones, AUX in and USB (for use as interface)
- Operates with batteries or mains connector
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 360 x 184 x 140 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Included: Power adaptor (EADP-38EB A), USB cable, stereo mini cable and Cubase AI (download)
- Matching protective cover: 277735 (not included)
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
|Weight in kg||2,8 kg|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 271803 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!