Z.Vex '59 Sound Vert
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Simulates the classic Fender 59er Tweed Bassmann non-master-volume amplifier
- The sensitivity of the pedal makes it easy to adjust the degree of distortion using the guitar's potentiometer
- The boost channel is switched after the zero channel, and can be operated either alone or in conjunction with the zero channel
- Controls: Volume, tone, drive, boost, LED: Effect on
- Foot switch: Effect bypass - Boost off/ on
- Input (6.3 mm jack) - Output (6.3 mm jack) Input (6.3 mm jack) - Output (6.3 mm jack) - Power supply connection (coaxial socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative pole inside)
- Power consumption: 10 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply unit - suitable power supply unit: Article number 409939 (not included)
- True bypass
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 110 x 55 mm
- Weight: 306 g
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438066 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!