Combined SD Card Recorder
- USB Audio interface and DAW controller
- 16-Track playback and simultaneous recording of 8 tracks
- 24-bit/44.1 kHz linear PCM recording in .wav format
- Supports SDHC cards up to 32GB
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone
- Battery operation possible
- USB Power for studio operation
- 8 Mic inputs
- 2 Outputs (8 in 2)
- 8 Balanced XLR / TRS combo jacks 6.3 mm
- High resolution 24-bit/96 kHz recording with DAW software possible
- Integrated effects
- Mackie Control emulation via USB
- Works as a USB Storage
- 2 Zoom R16 cascadable
- Supports Mac OS and Windows XP/Vista
- Incl. Steinberg Cubase LE and 1 GB SD Card
- Incl. Power adapter ZOOM AD-14e
|Number Of Tracks||16|
|Simultaneous Recording: Amount Of Tracks||8|
|Storage Medium||SD Card|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 232058 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!