- 24-bit / 192kHz
- 2 Inputs / outputs
- Balanced XLR combo inputs and 6.3 mm jack
- 48V Phantom power per channel
- Burr Brown mic preamp with up to 60 dB of gain
- Hi-Z Input for guitar or bass
- Input Impedance 5 kOhm
- 2 Balanced outputs 6.3 mm jack
- Independent headphone output with separate volume control
- LED display for input and output
- 4x upsampling during A / D and D / A conversion
- Insensitive computer jitter thanks asynchronous transfer
- MIDI in / out
- Bus Powered by USB port - no power adapter required
- Compatible with USB 3 and USB 2, Windows, Mac OSX and iPad
- Dimensions: 113.9 x 176 x 46.2 mm
- Weight: 714 g
Note: For the iPad-operation, the Camera Connection Kit is required (not included).
|Recording / Playback Channels||2x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Inputs||2|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||No|
|Width in mm||176 mm|
|Depth in mm||113 mm|
|Height in mm||46 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 363456 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!