Zylia Music Set
Multitrack Recording Solution
- For Mac and PC with 19 embedded microphones and Automix feature
- Allows doing a multitrack recording of the entire music scene with only one microphone
- Based on the ZM-1 microphone array with 19 digital MEMS microphones distributed on a sphere
- Zylia Studio Software for recording, postprocessing, mixing and decoding microphone signals
- Automix function automatically sets the appropriate volume and panorama positions on demand
- Alternatively, the individual instruments can be manually adjusted in volume and panorama after recording
- Extraction of individual instruments possible
- Export single tracks to other DAW as WAV file
- Connection to the computer via USB2
- Recording in 24-bit / 48 kHz
- Directivity: Spherical
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 105 dB
- Signal / noise ratio: 69 dB (A)
- THD: <1% @ 128 dB SPL
- Noise: -105 dB FS (A)
- Micro USB 2.0 connection
- 1/4" and 5/8" tripod thread
- ZM-1 dimensions: 155 x 103 mm
- ZM-1 weight: 470 g
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.9 or later, Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or later, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HD, Internet connection
- Tripod, thread adapter and USB cable included
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448853 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!