Zylia Standard Set
Multi-Channel Condenser Microphone with Decoding Software
- Surround / 3D recording and multichannel band / live recording with just one microphone
- ZM-1 Microphone Array with 19 high-quality condenser capsules
- Arranged spherically
- Connect to computer via USB
- Recording in 24-bit / 48 kHz
- "Zylia Studio Software" for recording, postprocessing, decoding and mixing microphone signals
- After completing the recording, it allows you to adjust all individual instruments in volume and panorama
- Extraction of individual instruments is possible
- Exporting single tracks to other DAW (Reaper / Ardour) as WAV file possible
- Micro USB 2.0 connection
- 1/4" And 5/8" tripod thread
- Dimensions (H x Ø): 155 x 103 mm
- Weight: 470 g
- System requirements: Windows 7 and later, Mac OSX 10.9 and later, Linux Ubuntu 16.04 and later, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space, DAW: Reaper, Ardor
- Includes tripod, thread adapter and USB cable
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448853 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!