AMA Verlag Die neue Harmonielehre I
Textbook for Harmony
- A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- ISBN 9783927190009, ISMN 9790700136000, Publisher Nr. AMA610101
- Format: DIN A4
- 150 Pages
- This book is written in the German language
- The tonal system
- The phenomenon of the series of overtones
- The basics of harmony
- The elements of harmony
- The intervals
- The triads
- Four note chords and their extensions
- The Ionian system
- The circle of fifths
- Harmonic minor scale
- Melodic minor scale
- Other scales, an overview
- Harmonic major scale
|General Music Theory||No|
|Amount Of Pages||150 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 137134 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!