AMS Neve Effect and Signal Processors
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $50.10 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
AMS Neve AMS RMX16; 500 series API format Reverb; access to basic reverb parameters of each program (pre-delay, decay time and decay filter); delay program with up to 810 milliseconds; input, output and mix (wet/dry) levels can be set globally;...
Microphone preamp The 500 series API format, Based on the well-known Classic 1073, Legendary Class A design Neve sound, Gain with LED signal, + 5/-20 dB level control with integrated phantom power switch, phase and impedance switch, XLR /jack...
- The 500 series API format
- Based on the well-known Classic 1073
- Legendary Class A design Neve sound
Stereo Limiter / Compressor
Stereo Limiter / Compressor Comprehensive limiting and compression capabilities for music recording, mastering, post-production and broadcast applications, Hand-wired Neve transformers, Classic 2254 feedback compression, Brick wall limiting, The compressor features a selection of ratios from 1.5:1 to 6:1, Gain...
- Comprehensive limiting and compression capabilities for music recording, mastering, post-production and broadcast applications
- Hand-wired Neve transformers
- Classic 2254 feedback compression
Microphone preamp The 500 series API format, Based on the known 88RS module, Legendary Neve sound, Switchable phantom power (+48 volts), Gain control (+20 to +70 dB for microphones, -20 to +20 for line, 0 to +50 for DI),...
- The 500 series API format
- Based on the known 88RS module
- Legendary Neve sound
3-band EQ in the classic 1073 design Mono EQ in the 500 series API format, Gain indicator with signal LED, Bypass switch, Electronically balanced inputs / outputs, Audio processing Insert Design: in connection with the 1073 LB Preamp, allows...
- Mono EQ in the 500 series API format
- Gain indicator with signal LED
- Bypass switch
Mono Limiter / Compressor Module In the 500 Series API format, Discreet Class A / B design, Transmitter in the entrance, Driver stages, Sidechain and exit, Independent limiter and compressor in / out, Hard bypass switch, Slow Attack with...
- In the 500 Series API format
- Discreet Class A / B design
- Transmitter in the entrance
Channel Strip Channel Strip for the legendary 88RS, Hi and low pass filter, Four band EQ, Compressor, Gate and insert send return, Filter and/or EQ section switchable with Dynamic Side Chain, USB port for PC or Mac for total...
- Channel Strip for the legendary 88RS
- Hi and low pass filter
- Four band EQ
Stereo Equalizer Filters based on the design of the 8801 and 88RS analogue consoles, +/- 20 dB input trim, High pass filter 25 Hz to 300 Hz 12 dB per octave, Low pass filter 3 kHz to 15 kHz...
- Filters based on the design of the 8801 and 88RS analogue consoles
- +/- 20 dB input trim
- High pass filter 25 Hz to 300 Hz 12 dB per octave
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!