Behringer DeepMind 12
12-Voice Analogue Synthesiser
- 49 Semi-weighted full-size keys
- Key velocity sensitive and with aftertouch
- 4 FX Engines powered by tc electronic and Klark Teknik
- 24 Oscillators - 2 OSCs and LFOs per voice
- 3 ADSR generators
- Switchable 2- or 4-pole Low-Pass filter per voice
- High-Pass filter
- 8-Channel modulation matrix
- 32-Step control sequencer
- Envelope Depth
- Key tracking
- Remote control via iPad / PC / Mac and selected Android app via USB, MIDI or built-in Wi-Fi
- 26 Sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- 1024 User program memories
- Built-in and adjustable Wi-Fi client
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 822 x 257x 103 mm
- Weight: 8.4 kg
- Designed and engineered in the UK
|Number Of Keys||49|
|Amount of simultaneous tones||12|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 402983 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!