Headset The DT 109 headsets, which are characterized by their robustness and ease of maintenance have for years proven themselves in language teaching and in radio, television and film companies, especially in reportage, to cameras, sound and lighting consoles and intercom systems.
High-quality hearing systems and a fully adjustable lip microphone with high noise suppression guarantee outstanding speech intelligibility.
- Headphones: dynamic, closed, close to the ears
- Impedance 50 Ohm
- Sound pressure 94 dB
- Frequency range 30-20,000 Hz
- Weight 390 g
- Microphone: dynamic
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Impedance 200 Ohm
- Frequency range 40-12,000 Hz
- Colour: Black
- Caution: cable is not included in the scope of delivery, please select an option!
|Single Ear Headphone||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 180644 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!