Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2
PCI Express Capture and Playback Plug-in Card
- With four separate 3G-SDI connections
- Supports formats in SD and HD up to 1080p60
- SDI video inputs: 4 bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD connectors independently configurable as inputs or outputs
- SDI video outputs: 4 bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD ports independently configurable as input or output
- SDI audio inputs: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD
- SDI audio outputs: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD
- Sync input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- Computer interface: PCI Express with 4 lanes Generation 2
- Compatible with 4-, 8- and 16-lane PCI Express slots
- Supported codecs: AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, HEVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, DNxHR & DNxHD, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes, 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, uncompressed 8-bit 4: 2:2, uncompressed 10 bit 4:2:2, uncompressed 10 bit 4:4:4
- Included software: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic drivers for Mac OS and Windows. - Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic drivers on Linux.
- Supported software applications: DaVinci Resolve, Fusion, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Avid Media Composer, Avid Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, Steinberg Nuendo and many more.
- SD video standards: 525i/59.94 NTSC, 625i/50 PAL
- HD video standards: 720p/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/60, 1080p/23.98,
- 1080p/24, 1080p/25, 1080p/29.97, 1080p/30, 1080p/50, 1080p/59,
- 1080p/59.94, 1080p/60, 1080PsF/23.98, 1080PsF/24, 1080PsF/25,
- 1080PsF/29.97, 1080PsF/30, 1080i/50, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/60
- SDI compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601
- Supported SDI metadata: RP 188/SMPTE 12M-2 and Closed Captioning.
- Audio sampling rate: Standard television sampling rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit
- SDI colour accuracy: 8-, 10- and 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 in all modes up to 1080p/30 and 8- and 10-bit YUV 4:2:2 in all modes
- 12-Bit RGB 4:4:4 supported in playback mode only
- SDI video sampling rate: 8-, 10- and 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 in all modes
- Up to 1080p/30 and 8- and 10-bit YUV 4:2:2 in all modes
- 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 is only supported in playback mode
- Colour space: REC 601, REC 709
- Colour space conversion: hardware-based in real time
- HD downconversion: high quality built-in software downconverter for playback and capture
- Choice of letterbox and anamorphic 16:9 output modes for downconverted SD.
- HD upconversion: built-in high quality software upconversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on input
- Choice of 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom
- Cross-conversion: built-in, high-quality software cross-conversion from 720HD to 1080HD and 1080HD to 720HD on playback
- Real-time effects: DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X internal effects, Adobe Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects, Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Operating systems: Mac Mojave 10.14, Mac Catalina 10.15 or higher, Windows 8.1 and 10, both 64 bit, Linux
- Power consumption: 10 W
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 63% bought this exact product |
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2
|$449 Add to Basket|
| ||10% bought Blackmagic Design DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder||$491|
| ||10% bought Blackmagic Design Decklink 8K Pro||$579|
| ||4% bought Blackmagic Design UltraStudio Recorder 3G||$109|
| ||4% bought Blackmagic Design DeckLink Quad 2||$888|
|Our most popular IO-Hardware|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.