DBX Compressors, Gates and De-essers
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $34 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Compressor / Gate / Limiter Variable attack and release times, Excellent dynamic control, Inputs and outputs: XLR and 6.3 mm, Side chain insert (6.3 mm jack), Stereo or dual mono operation possible, Built size: 19 " / 1U
- Variable attack and release times
- Excellent dynamic control
- Inputs and outputs: XLR and 6.3 mm
Microphone processor Studio / Live microphone preamp, 48V Phantom power, de-esser, enhancer, compressor and expander gate, Design: 19", 1U
- Studio / Live microphone preamp
- 48V Phantom power, de-esser, enhancer, compressor and expander gate
- Design: 19", 1U
Mono CompressorLike its predecessors 160X and 160XT, the 160AD has only three controls, a few switches and a very accurate level display. The operation is therefore simple, the results and the sound simply ingenious. For singers and especially for bass...
- OverEasy or Hard Knee compression methods
- Compression rates of 1: 1 over infinity: 1 to negative
- More than 60 dB attenuation possible
Stereo compressor gate With integrated power supply, With the patented OverEasy compression technology, AutoDynamic attack and release controls, Compressor ratio: 1: 1 to Infinity: 1, XLR in / outs, -10 / + 4 db switchable, Stereo link function, Design:...
- With integrated power supply
- With the patented OverEasy compression technology
- AutoDynamic attack and release controls
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.