Earthworks Audio Measurement Microphones
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Measurement Microphone Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional, Frequency range: 3 Hz - 23 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB), Sensitivity: 36 mV/Pa (-28.9 dBV/Pa), SPL (sound pressure level): 140 dB, Equivalent noise level: 20 dB SPL (A weighted), Requires 24 - 48 V...
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 3 Hz - 23 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- Sensitivity: 36 mV/Pa (-28.9 dBV/Pa)
Measurement Microphone Directional characteristic: omnidirectional, Frequency range: 3 Hz to 23 kHz + -1/-3 dB, Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa, Amplifier type: Discrete Class-A, Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 140 dB, Requires 48 V phantom power, Dimensions: 165 x 22 mm,...
- Directional characteristic: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 3 Hz to 23 kHz + -1/-3 dB
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa
HDM Measurement Microphone Omnidirectional pattern, Frequency range: 5Hz - 30 kHz, +-1/-3 dB, Max. SPL: 142 dB, 48V Phantom power required
- Omnidirectional pattern
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 30 kHz
- +-1/-3 dB
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!