GC Carstensen Verlag Studio Technique Books
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Reference Book for the Studio Handbook for sound engineers, Second revised edition, By Bobby Owinski, Introduction to the basics of mixing, 24 Interviews with renowned sound engineers, ISBN: 9783910098442, Format: DIN A4, Pages: 373, Note: Book is in the...
- Handbook for sound engineers
- Second revised edition
- By Bobby Owinski
GC Carstensen Verlag Das Mikrofonbuch: 3rd revised edition, by Andreas Ederhof, basics of acoustics, technical data and their meaning, microphone in rock,pop and classical music, ISBN 9783910098474, DIN A5, 448 pages, in German language, incl.online audio samples
Reference Book for Mastering Handbook for sound engineers, by Bobby Owsinski, A systematic introduction to the art of mastering, Sequel to the reference book "Mischen wie die Profis" (Mixing like the Professionals), Includes comments and advice from ten mastering...
- Handbook for sound engineers
- by Bobby Owsinski
- A systematic introduction to the art of mastering
Reference Book "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers, By Bobby Owsinski, The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently,...
- "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers
- By Bobby Owsinski
- The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently
The Recording Studio Manual - A practical introduction to professional recording techniquesFrom the basics of acoustics to the use and selection criteria of microphones, mixing consoles, speakers and everything around the recording studio Hubert Henle graduated with a...
- By Hubert Henle
- 396 Pages
- Format: A5
Reference Book Mastering Audio, Next to art and technology, mastering is the final creative step in audio production, mastering engineers help to present music in the best possible way, This book combines the technical and artistic aspects and appeals...
- Mastering Audio
- Next to art and technology, mastering is the final creative step in audio production, mastering engineers help to present music in the best possible way
- This book combines the technical and artistic aspects and appeals to advanced and professional sound engineers and sound engineers
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!