Keeley Compressor Pedals
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Effect Pedal Compressor, Parallel compression preserves dynamic peaks and adds sustain, True bypass, Controls for Sustain, Level, Blend and Tone, Single Coil/Humbucker toggle switch to select between 2 Attack/Release settings, Bypass foot-switch, Metal housing, Status LED, 6.3 mm Mono...
- Parallel compression preserves dynamic peaks and adds sustain
- True bypass
Effects Pedal Compressor, Compression LED display, Threshold Bi-colour LED display, Hard or Soft Knee compression, Auto Mode, True-bypass, Controller: threshold, ratio, attack, release, gain, Switch: Knee & Auto, Hand made in the USA, Matching power supply: Art. 409939 ...
- Compression LED display
- Threshold Bi-colour LED display
Bass Effect Pedal High fidelity compression and bass limiting, Simultaneously musical and very transparent, Low noise, Also suitable for active preamplifiers and Line-Level input signals, Controls: Compression, Threshold, Gain, Threshold indicator LED, Power consumption: 15 mA, Power supply via...
- High fidelity compression and bass limiting
- Simultaneously musical and very transparent
- Low noise
Effects Pedal for Guitar Compressor, Controls: Gain, Threshold, and Compression, Input impedance: 1 Megaohm, Output impedance: 100 Ohm, Output voltage gain: +30 dB, Bandwidth: > 20 kHz, Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%, Noise: -95 dBV, Voltage input: 9.6V, Power consumption:...
- Controls: Gain, Threshold, and Compression
- Input impedance: 1 Megaohm
Effect Pedal Compressor and Overdrive, Compressor and overdrive channels can be used separately or together, Sequence of effects: Switchable, Switching system mode for separate use of both effects also with looper switches, True Bypass, Compressor Section controls for Level,...
- Compressor and Overdrive
- Compressor and overdrive channels can be used separately or together
- Sequence of effects: Switchable
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!