Neumann TLM 107 Studio Set
Large diaphragm microphone
- Switchable large-diaphragm microphone with 5 directional characteristics: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hyper-cardioid, figure eight
- Bass reduction 40 Hz or 100 Hz switchable
- Level reduction -6 dB or -12 dB switchable
- Navigation switch with LED indicator for directional characteristics, low-cut and pre-attenuation
- Boundary sound pressure level 141 dB (153 dB at -12 dB pad)
- Spare noise level A-weighted: 10 dB-A
- Weight: 445 g
- Diameter: 64 mm
- Length: 145 mm
- Colour: Nickel
- Finish: Matte
- Scope of delivery: TLM 107, EA 4 elastic suspension
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415384 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!